Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do you like a man in uniform?

This one is for the ladies; Do you like a man in uniform? Well as promised here is a scene I did where I was a mail delivery guy, the lovely lady in the picture is named Lisa Ann and she was delicious. I saw sexy Lisa sitting behind her desk at work and all I could see were these two big round tits popping out of her top. When she stood up, this chick had a lot more going for her than just boobs. It was almost lunchtime so I asked her if she had some time for a few modeling shots over at our studio. Lisa Ann told me she could sure use some extra cash and was willing to do most anything to get it. I like those hot and willing chicks so I gave her a taste of my big hard dick and she loved it. Lisa Ann just wanted to have her pussy slammed! Check it out


No comments: